Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Program Overview
The Cisco Certified Network Associate – CCNA is an excellent entry point into the advancing world of Cisco®. The CCNA® credential represents a foundational knowledge of networking and Cisco technology. This program is ideal for those who want to advance their IT career with organizational computer networking skills.
Students will prepare for exam certification by completing learning experiences in lectures, along with practical application. Students will review the hardware and application skills to prepare, install, and maintain a Cisco computer networking system by learning introductory Cisco concepts for connecting network devices.
Our Pass Pledge®
- Instructor Review to Develop Exam Success Strategy
- Additional Practice Exams
- A Refresher Course upon Instructor approval
- An Additional Exam Voucher for up to 30 days after first attempt
Potential Career Fields/Areas:
- Information technology
- Field maintenance technician for commercial and industrial equipment
- Network analyst
- Network support advisor
- Network Administrator
- Network Engineer
- Telecom specialist for voice and wireless